Header

Image Map

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Millennium Development Goals

Sometimes I am fickle.

Those who know me probably wouldn't use this word to describe me, but take my word for it. I'm fickle. A little more than a week ago I started a 30 day challenge. This post should be about my progress, but instead my fickle mind is full of much more important topics. Rather than bore you with stats about myself, I choose to attain one of my goals (#15) through talking about things much larger than myself.

I've decided that my first act in implementing a regular blogging schedule will be to attack an awareness campaign. The topic of this awareness campaign? (You guessed it!) The United Nation's Millennium Development Goals. There are eight primary goals and at a rate of digging into two goals per week, I will cover this topic in four weeks time. Check back tomorrow for a post geared at Goal #1: Eradicating extreme poverty and hunger.

Goal. Set. Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment