Header

Image Map

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That Time of Year Again

Update: Congratulations Kelsey Dow, Miss Arkansas State University 2011
Now for earlier post :-)

I was supposed to be on the court for Miss Arkansas State University tonight, but have had to cancel due to a terrible cold that just won't seem to go away. I'm so sad not to be able to cheer on the girls competing! But, I am still excited to meet the new Miss ASU 2011! Good Luck tonight girls!

Since I'm stuck at home, I thought I would post a little update. I spent this past past weekend traveling with my director. (Thanks Marrietta for putting up with me while I was sick! I had a great time on the road with you and I'm thrilled at what we were able to accomplish.) We took care of some of my interview and talent preparations for Miss Arkansas. Because I am still in school, it is always so much fun to take time off to get ready for Miss Arkansas. I know it is still 6 months away, but at the same time, it feels so close. I can't wait to be in the hotel with all of the girls, old and new, going to rehearsals, and vying for the title! There really is no experience like it.

Well, I hope to be on the mend soon. I've got a booked calendar over the next few weeks and I can't wait to dive right in! Since I promised to add it after January, I'll leave you with a photo of last year's top 5 at Alyse's wardrobe preview! Until next time...


Top 5
Kristen Glover, Amy Crain, Alyse Eady, Simone Mullinax, & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment