Header

Image Map

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Night With Princesses

The Miss Greater Jonesboro pageant hosted a reception for the young ladies who were a part of the MGJ Princess Program this year. The young girls enjoyed a very special treat as Alyse was there to sign autographs and perform her amazing talent! I got to see her perform with Crazy Bird for the first time live. Definitely a treat!

Despite the nasty weather, the girls were all smiling faces, and I learned an important lesson: always carry an umbrella. Luckily no one snapped a photo of me as I ran through the downpour with a trash bag on my head! Very princess like, of course. ;-)

I loved seeing so many of our local titleholders there, including:
Miss Greater Jonesboro, Natalie Marcus
Miss Greater Jonesboro Outstanding Teen, Ranae Clines
Miss Crowley's Ridge, Bethany Bell
Miss Crowley's Ridge Outstanding Teen, Emma Jumper
Miss Northeast Arkansas Outstanding Teen, Courtney Welsh
Miss Cotton Belle Outstanding Teen, Sierra Gorton
Miss Arkansas State University, Kelsey Dow
Miss Lights of the Delta Outstanding Teen, Bailey Moses

Here are a couple of photos from the event.

Kelsey Dow, Miss ASU, Kristen Heuck, Miss ASU's Executive Director, and me!

Lilly and me!

Here's one with Miss Arkansas, Alyse Eady, and my Diamond State Princess, Madeline Adams!


No comments:

Post a Comment