Header

Image Map

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Phone-Phrenzy Fun

Back in October, I had the great pleasure of volunnteering with the Lawrence County Circle of Friends for their annual Phone-Phrenzy for Arkansas Children's Hospital. The pledge goal this year was $10,000 and I'm happy to say that in a few short hours, not only did we meet it, we surpassed it!

I have always loved volunteering my time for events like this, but there is something about being asked to come as a representative of northeast Arkansas and the Miss NEA organization that makes it all the more special. I have never been happier than when I am volunteering for the benefit of others and I could not recommend anything more rewarding to anyone.

If you are reading this now and you that impulse to get out and volunteer, too, don't hesitate! There are so many worthwhile causes that need your support and, speaking from experience, you will appreciate the support that is returned to you. Here are some pictures from that night. And if I may...we queens sure can raise some serious funds!!

Making some calls!

Our team "The Queens"

No comments:

Post a Comment