Header

Image Map

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Miss Cotton Belle

The Miss Cotton Belle pageant was held this past weekend in Osceola! Congratulations to Hannah Billingsley, who will be joining us this summer in Hot Springs! I can't believe we are only one pageant away from knowing everyone who will be competing this July. Time has gone by so quickly. It feels like it was yesterday that I became Miss NEA, and now it's just a little more time before I represent that title to Miss Arkansas. I enjoyed getting to see so many titleholders from the NEA area who came out to watch the Miss Cotton Belle and Miss Cotton Belle Outstanding Teen pageants. I'll list all Miss titleholders who were there, and you can see many of us pictured below. Her goes: Miss Crowley's Ridge, Miss Batesville, Miss Central, Miss Greater Jonesboro, Miss Northeast Arkansas, Miss Ouachita Baptist University, and Miss Arkansas State University. I think I got everybody! I love this family. :-)


All the many titleholders with a couple of guests! :)
I'll give you names, not titles (too long). From Left:
Sierra Gorton, Ranae Clines, Ashleigh Rogers, Natalie Marcus, Maegan Inzer, Kristen Glover, Hannah Billingsley, Me, and Kelsey Dow


Kristen Glover and I

Me with my successor, Natalie (a.k.a. Miss Greater Jonesboro 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment