Header

Image Map

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look Who I "Ran Into"...

And by "ran into," I mean I found out she was coming to Jonesboro and I immediately got a ticket to the event in the hopes that I could see her! :-)


Alyse Eady, Miss Arkansas, and Me

Yes, that's our amazing Miss Arkansas, Alyse! She came to my side of the state to be at the auto show hosted by the Lyon's Club here in Jonesboro. If I may...I know that everyone in Arkansas (and America) knows that Alyse is a talented woman, but what most people are happy to learn is that she is refreshingly genuine. The thing that always stands out to me is that she is the first one to ask how you are doing, and when you answer, she is genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say. I always think of the many questions I can ask Miss Arkansas about her experiences, but before I get the chance to focus on her, she puts the focus on me as though she is just a friend getting to know more about me! Such phenomenal and humble character! We are a very lucky state to have such a wonderful representative. Thanks for taking time to talk with me, Alyse. I can't wait to see you in May!

School begins again for me this week! Four more weeks until I complete my undergraduate degrees. Can't believe time has flown so quickly. The next couple of months are booking up fast. With school banquets, pageants, and fundraisers it is going to be a great start to the summer months. I hope to see you all at Miss Cotton Belle next weekend. I'll be there along with many of the other girls from NEA. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment