Header

Image Map

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mmm...Pancakes!

I defied my gluten-free diet Tuesday, March 1st, for an amazing IHOP short stack! I mean, it was for a good cause! ;) So, March 1 was National Pancake Day at IHOPs all over the country benefitting Children's Miracle Network. As you may know, CMN is the national platform of the Miss America Organization and what an amazing partnership that makes. I, along with Maegan Inzer, Miss Central Arkansas, and Kelsey Dow, Miss ASU, spent time at the event requesting donations, taking photos with some of the donors, and hanging up donation balloons.


We were really excited about those short stacks!


Working hard!


Big Fans

*Thanks to Ashley George for the great photos!

I know there were many titleholders participating all over Arkansas! I'm so glad that we have a state full of young women who are not just involved at the bare minimum, but that truly have a passion for working in communities all over the state. Thank you ladies for "Promoting a Positive Future!" <-Shameless plug for my platform. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment