Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Interview and 1st Prelim Night

So I'm playing catch up! It has been a whirlwind week! I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday. I am having a wonderful time, and I can't imagine it already being over half finished. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post sooner, but we have definitely been busy the past couple of days. Anyways, I thought I would catch you up on the goings on of the past few days.

I competed in interview on Tuesday afternoon. And last night was our first night of preliminary competition. My group this year is, again, Group B, which means I competed in evening gown. I would love to write you more on my thoughts so far, but it is around 1:30am and my talent rehearsal begins at 7:30 in the morning! Thank you all so much for keeping up with me this week!

How about some interview and prelim night #1 photos?!

My roomie and me before interview!


Ashley, me, and Amy during rehearsal!

 
During Preliminary Presence and Poise with my Diamond State Princess, Madeline Adams!

No comments:

Post a Comment